A Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) may submit an offer as a Joint Venture (JV) with another small business if the following requirements are met:
- Size: Combined annual receipts or employees of JV must meet NAICS code assigned to contract
- Woman Owned Small Business must be managing venturer
- Woman Owned Small Business employee must be Project Manager responsible for performance of the contract
- Woman Owned Small Business must receive at least 51% of net profits
- Joint Venture must be in writing
- Joint Venture meets subcontracting limitations
And, unlike other Small Business programs, these Joint Venture agreements do not have to be approved by SBA.
As stated by one of our many satisfied Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) clients:
“In just a few months working with Rafael Marrero & Company’s team, they’ve helped me define my strategy of growth and my company is now on the path to becoming one of the leading Woman-Owned Small Businesses in technology”
Call Us Today! Rafael Marrero & Company, a certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), helps female business owners identify and position themselves for strategic contract opportunities. In addition to helping Woman Owned Small Businesses win contracts, Rafael Marrero & Company helps female business owners develop growth plans and increase capacity. Call 1-888-595-6221 for a free consultation, or email email@example.com.
Today’s call will unlock tomorrow’s business growth.
Rafael Marrero & Company is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business with an A+ business rating.