Join the HUBZone Certification program.
Why Should Your Small Business Pursue a HUBZone Certification?
Aside from the statutory small business spending goal of 23% of all federal contracting dollars, the U.S. government has an additional 3% of their global annual spend set aside goal for HUBZone companies, which represents approximately $35 Billion dollars!
In addition, the HUBZone Certification program is open to all qualified small business owners, who are U.S. Citizens, regardless of their gender, national origin, ethnicity, race, religion, or veteran status.
Certified HUBZone firms qualify for:
- Competitive and sole source contracting opportunities
- A 10% price evaluation preference in full and open contract solicitations
- A 10% price evaluation preference in subcontracting opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) qualifications for HUBZone are the following:
- The applicant firm must be classified a small business by NAICS code, based upon the SBA’s size standards.
- A minimum of 35% of the firm’s employees must reside within a federally designated HUBZone for a minimum of 6 months prior to the application, and be able to establish legal domicile via a government issued acceptable form of identification.
- The company must be headquartered in a HUBZone. The greatest number of employees must also work from that HUBZone location.
Rafael Marrero & Company takes the headache out
of the HUBZone application process!
- Call us today for a FREE consult at 888-595-6221 to check if you qualify for this special small business development program.
- Schedule a FREE one-on-one consult with our award-winning founder and CEO, Rafael Marrero: https://calendly.com/rafaelmarrero
- Email us for FREE FACT SHEET: email@example.com