The Business-to-Government Experts
Rafael Marrero & Company, a nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Inc. 500 company helps other Veteran-Owned, Minority, Women, and Small Businesses break into the Federal marketplace through SBA Certifications, Minority and Small Business Certifications, GSA Schedules and Marketing.
Our Business-to-Government (B2G) management professionals can also help you determine which market segment or supply chain areas are the most appropriate choices for your business. Rafael Marrero & Company’s B2G Management professionals are well versed in advanced marketing services aimed at the Federal level and can discuss future growth and capacity planning.
- Accredited Business (AB) with A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- MBE Certification by National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
Corporate Industry Memberships
- Hispanic Business Enterprise (HBE- Leader Level): U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Our Founder and CEO
Is a Stanford University and Cornell University trained senior corporate executive and acclaimed management consultant. This Inc. 500 CEO has 30+ years diversified experience in multiple verticals including: Government Contracting Solutions, Telecommunications, Construction, Information Technology, Professional Services, Renewable Energy, and High-Tech environments. Mr. Marrero was most recently the Vice President of Corporate Vendor Management, Contracts, Supply Chain and Procurement for MasTec Network Solutions, a Division of MasTec (NYSE:MTZ) a $5.1 Billion Dollar firm with 20,000 employees and more than 500 office locations across the U.S. There he was responsible for sourcing, vetting and managing 700+ subcontractors and suppliers nationwide representing $1.5 Billion in projects on behalf of AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile and Sprint. Marrero also served as the Corporate Director of Government Solutions for MasTec, and successfully launched and managed that business unit while reporting to Mr. Ramón Mas (SVP).
- Advanced Project Management, Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), Stanford University
- Business Strategy: Cornell University
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB): International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
- Growing the Minority Business to Scale Program: Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business
- Digital Excellence Program for Minority Entrepreneurs: Dartmouth College and Google
- U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
- The Alumni Society
- National Society for Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Association for Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)