A wide variety of government contracts exist within the janitorial services sector. If you are in this industry, take a look to these federal contracting opportunities.
Government agencies habitually buy goods and services from small businesses. Janitorial companies are definitely one of them, now more than ever, when coronavirus pandemic is still going strong.
If you have a small firm providing cleaning and disinfection services, you need to know there is a great opportunity for you to grow your business by getting contracts or subcontracts from federal agencies.
First of all, contracting with the U.S. federal government can be a great source of income for your janitorial company; second, government cleaning contracts are usually long-term deals; third, each day there are hundreds of such federal contracting opportunities available across the United States, just like these ones.
Contracting opportunities for janitorial services
- Air Force in Offutt AFB, Nebraska, seeks small business (NAICS code: 561730) to provide landscape repairs.
- Forest Service in Ogden, Utah, seeks a small business (NAICS code: 561720) to provide janitorial services in Potlatch, Idaho.
- Veterans Affairs in Vancouver, Washington, seeks a service-disabled veteran-owned business (NAICS code: 561730) to provide snow and ice removal services.
- Veterans Affairs in Ridgeland, Mississippi, seeks a service-disabled veteran-owned business (NAICS code: 561720) to provide janitorial services in Houston, Texas.
- Fish and Wildlife Service in Hadley, Massachusetts, seeks a small business (NAICS code: 115112) to provide burned area rehabilitation in Buckeye, Arizona.
- Geological Survey in Sacramento, California, seeks a small business (NAICS code: 562112) to provide cleanup and hazardous waste disposal.
Government contracting for janitorial firms
Although government cleaning contracts aren’t easy to come by, the truth is many small businesses, like yours, are qualified to handle working with the federal agencies. You just need to dream big and take the first step. Remember that winning a government contract provides you an excellent opportunity for you to expand your business and stand out among your competitors. What are you waiting for?
Please feel free to contact us to discuss these contract opportunities and learn the actions you need to take to access them.
- (888) 595-6221
At Rafael Marrero & Company, we are focused on helping entrepreneurs on how to do business with the U.S. government. You will definitely be in a good hands.