Are you wondering how to do business with FEMA? If so, read this article carefully and take note of the steps you need to take to achieve it.
How to do business with the Navy
How to do business with the Navy could be a possible question for those small business owners interested in contracting with naval installations. If you are one of them, here you will find the answer.
The Department of the Navy (DON) provides weapons, systems, and platforms that support missions against our nation’s adversaries. To you, as a small business owner, this means there are several contracting opportunities available as both prime and subcontractor.
Through the Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP), the DON assists entrepreneurs like you to successfully market their products or services to the Navy. These are the basic steps you would have to follow if you want to become a federal contractor and start selling to the Navy.
How to market your product/service to the Navy
- Know the Federal Supply Code (FSC)/Product Service Code (PSC), and the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for your product or service.
- Obtain a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number, register in the System for Award Management (SAM), and obtain a Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
- Register in the Small Business Administration (SBA) Dynamic Small Business Search system and investigate other SBA resources and small business programs.
- Familiarize yourself with Federal, DOD, and Navy contracting procedures.
- Identify the Navy/Marine Corps contracting activity that purchases your product or service and contact the Small Business Specialist on-site.
- Identify current and future Navy and Marine Corps procurement opportunities.
- Investigate Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract.
- Investigate other DOD programs.
- Explore subcontracting opportunities.
- Seek additional assistance as needed in the DON and DOD marketplace.
What is next to do business with the Navy?
Once you have identified your potential customers, researched their requirements, and familiarized yourself with DON procurement regulations and strategies, it is time to market your product or service.
Since we are a management consultancy that focuses on advising entrepreneurs on how to do business with the U.S. Government, including the Navy, you are free to contact us to get expert guidance in this respect and start your journey as a federal contractor.
We not only can help you with the aforementioned basic steps but also with marketing materials specially created for the development and projection of your brand. Call us today and become one of our successful clients!
Esta entrada tiene 0 comentarios