Here's What You Should Know About Government Contracting Challenges and Opportunities – Infrastructure Act, Supply…
Take the next step in federal contractor marketing with a business-to-government (B2G) contractor website. You may already have a commercial website but does your site have these features?
- Dedicated government-sector tab to highlight your services and abilities
- Up-to-date company profile, including your PSC and NAICS industry codes
- Capability statement, including your past performance and SBA certifications
These key features communicate the abilities of your firm to relevant government buyers. Leverage your commercial website or build one for the first time to prepare for a career as a federal contractor.
Make a Name for Your Company
Propel your marketing strategy forward with a professionally designed business-to-government (B2G) website. From the basic structure to the eye-catching graphics, here are some key ingredients in a professional web presence to attract key buyers:
- Professional appearance
- Company name and logo
- Available products and/or services
- Testimonials and case studies
- Easy-to-find contact information
- Quality hosting for fast loading and security
Comprehensive Contractor Marketing Strategies for 2022
A website is the cornerstone of your web presence. There are many other digital marketing strategies you can leverage to improve visibility with Uncle Sam. Land your next federal contract and establish key relationships with one or more of the following strategies:
- Email marketing: Communicate directly with procurement decision-makers with targeted emails. Send out information to previous clients or use email to make a new connection.
- Content marketing: Increase visibility and communicate your expertise in the field with blog posts and other content marketing strategies.
- Social media: Even government professionals use LinkedIn and other social media channels to find leads. Use these channels as opportunities to earn some name recognition before pursuing a contract.
- Careers section: Your business will grow as you win more federal contracts. Attract top talent in your field to continue to provide quality services.
- Marketing analytics: Which marketing strategies offer the most visibility? Marketing dashboards and Google Analytics help you find out.
Attract Federal Buyers With B2G Marketing Expertise
Don’t feel overwhelmed by your marketing strategy options. Build a government contracting specific web presence with the help of Rafael Marrero & Company. Navigate the latest strategies in 2022 and the top features to include in your website design.
Partner with industry-leading B2G strategic marketing consultants. Our team of professionals, led by Dr. Rafael Marrero, offers you the resources, tips, experience, and connections you need to stand out in the federal marketplace.
Promote Your Brand With Dr. Marrero
Join Rafael Marrero to achieve your federal branding goals. When you choose Rafael Marrero & Company to assist in building your web presence, you’re choosing a team led by a renowned expert with these credentials:
- Over 30 years of experience
- National news commentator
- Two-time Inc. 500 honoree
- Former Fortune 500 procurement executive
- Amazon best-selling author of La Salsa Secreta del Tío Sam
Build a B2G Website Today
Contact us today to see how you can jumpstart your web presence:
- (888) 595-7221