Here's What You Should Know About Government Contracting Challenges and Opportunities – Infrastructure Act, Supply…
Capture federal buyer attention with a capability statement. Stand out as a federal contractor in 2022 with a document that includes these essential marketing features:
- Concise core capabilities
- Dynamic differentiators
- Comprehensive company data
- Clear competitor analysis
- Promising past performance
What Is a Capability Statement?
This essential document is your first impression for Uncle Sam. It outlines your business competencies, past performance, differentiators, and other key features. Think of it as your business-to-government (B2G) resume to win more contracts and earn more as a qualified contractor.
Let Your Capabilities Shine
Align your federal branding with industry standards and federal buyer expectations. A capability statement is a one-page elevator pitch. Use it to make a statement about your abilities and highlight how you can complete federal contract requirements.
Announce your set-aside eligibility with this important document. Contracts under $150,000, with few exceptions, are automatically set aside for SBA-certified small businesses. Show off your new certification if you’ve recently received become a part of one of these SBA programs:
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) or SBA 8(a)
- Veteran-owned small business (VOSB)
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB)
- Women-owned small business (EDWOSB)
- Economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
Add Professional Polish to Your Capability Statement
You’re walking the walk of a federal contractor. Are you ready to talk the talk? It’s time to meet Dr. Rafael Marrero. Kickoff your 2022 federal contracting the right way with strategic consultations and marketing material development by your government consultant.
After becoming SAM registered and SBA certified, it’s time to brush up on one of the most important branding documents for your company: Your capability statement. Rafael Marrero & Company can help you craft a statement with these professional features:
- Eye-catching graphics
- Professional one-two page layout
- Concise delivery
- Readable organization
Don’t just show your past performance in a straightforward, uninspiring way. Showcase the value of your company to Uncle Sam. Broadcast the benefits of your products and/or services to position yourself as a key contractor with the federal government.
The Rafael Marrero Way
Meet your guide to federal contracting. Dr. Marrero offers strategic marketing consultations for your firm. Prepare for a fulfilling and lucrative career as a business-to-government (B2G) company with your new guide to working with Uncle Sam:
- Founder and CEO of Rafael Marrero & Company
- Management consultant with over 30 years of experience
- Former Fortune 500 procurement executive
- Two-time Inc. 500 honoree
- Amazon best-selling author of La Salsa Secreta del Tío Sam
- National news commentator
Make a Name for Your Firm
Introduce your company to Uncle Sam in a memorable way. With Rafael Marrero & Company, you can navigate the federal contracting process and do business with the world’s richest customer. Contact us today to request a free expert consult with Dr. Marrero and our team of business-to-government experts:
- (888) 595-7221